Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: Source Interlink Von Fink's Squirrel Hair Panel Jam

Re: Event Coverage: Source Interlink Von Fink's Squirrel Hair Panel Jam

Great pics., Scott! (Great Scott pics.?!)

IIRC, the "total copper custom" was built in Japan; I remember seeing it premiered at a Japan Mooneyes event a few years back.

How come you didn't get any additional pics. of the '65 Comet? Very cool cars.

Neat how Styles was able to hide that small dent in the fender cap on your car by incorporating it into the stripe tip!

Also, the engine in the '60's F-100 appears to be a V-10; it looks for all the world as though there are 5 header pipes on the passenger side of the engine.

Lastly, if the owner of the white and American-flagged F-100 panel truck lets his kid drive it to school, will he be asked to turn the paint inside out?! JK...

Again, nice pics.!

Comment

Re: Event Coverage: Source Interlink Von Fink's Squirrel Hair Panel Jam

Originally posted by Birdman
      Great pics., Scott! (Great Scott pics.?!)

IIRC, the "total copper custom" was built in Japan; I remember seeing it premiered at a Japan Mooneyes event a few years back.

How come you didn't get any additional pics. of the '65 Comet? Very cool cars.

Neat how Styles was able to hide that small dent in the fender cap on your car by incorporating it into the stripe tip!

Also, the engine in the '60's F-100 appears to be a V-10; it looks for all the world as though there are 5 header pipes on the passenger side of the engine.

Lastly, if the owner of the white and American-flagged F-100 panel truck lets his kid drive it to school, will he be asked to turn the paint inside out?! JK...

Again, nice pics.!
      The Comet was being used as a lawn chair by it's owner and friends most of the day. I had to get that shot quickly.

It was neat how Styles ignored the total disaster of a quarter panel when he painted the stripes. It was all for charity.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X