The Parting Shift: Stretching the Legs of a Dual Quad 1964 Buick Wildcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Stretching the Legs of a Dual Quad 1964 Buick Wildcat

Re: The Parting Shift: Stretching the Legs of a Dual Quad 1964 Buick Wildcat

Brian, the link takes you to a video of a 67 Charger, but once you are there you can find the video of the Wildcat on the selection bar on the right of the screen.
    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Try this: http://www.youtube.com/user/4spdBern.../4/2Eg3N7O-wiA

"First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

A friend of mine in Cinci collects Wildcats of the 3 pedal variety. I think he has 5 now from 64-66. He's been building a 425 with a Buick X-code aluminum dual quad intake and some other tricks to match to his Tremec TKO 5spd for his '65 Black 'Cat. He's got a grudge match between "Wild Bill" who has a 455 stroker powered and Muncie backed 66 Wildcat in bright cranberry red. I'll check in with him and see what he's done recently and if I can get some pictures.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Having worked at the Buick dealer in that era, I don't think I ever saw a manual trans Wildcat although there were rumored to be a couple at the GMPG - which was just down General Motors Road from the dealership. VERY cool to see one now. I did once see an '60 Electra with a three on the tree - VERY rare, I'm sure. My fuzzy memory is that it was an Electra, NOT an Electra 225.

LOVE me some Buicks!
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X