Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Carnage Video: A European Wheelstander Eats Concrete

Re: Crazy Carnage Video: A European Wheelstander Eats Concrete

The vid he posted on the other wheelstander post showed the truck at the starting line. The windows looked fogged up. Maybe it was just glare. And is this supposed to be a wheelstander? They usually don't line one up next to a regular race car. I wonder if this is "supposed" to be a race car that just happens to do giant wheelstands every run.

Comment

Watch it slowly. The rear end bounces up when it comes down from the wheelstand, then rocks up onto the right rear tire which drives it left because he's still on the trottle. The driver just didn't know when to lift. And how about that strudy concrete guard wall . . . ?

Comment

Originally posted by artdodge
        And how about that strudy concrete guard wall . . . ?
        In one video, in the background you can watch the wall continue to collapse all the way to the top end like dominoes.

Comment

As bad as the carnage unfolds I can't help but think how cool it is, being 2010, that a cool "tribute truck" is doing the legend justice in of all places, Europe. I can't escape the magic of being a kid in the late 60's, early 70's but to think the influence crossed the Atlantic and this nostalgic scene unfolds today, however unfortunate, makes me proud in a sense

Comment

Working...
          X