Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnstormin': Fixing My Synapse Firing Order

Re: Barnstormin': Fixing My Synapse Firing Order

Going 10's on front runners? isn't that what the F.A.S.T. series racers do by running 10's on those weenie vintage (repop) redline tires? ;D

Comment

Remember, Brian...your firing order is 153624. As it is for every inline 6 I've ever seen.
      I know exactly what you're talking about with your sons. I completely gave up who I was when I got married and had a family. Trying to keep a roof over a family of five on $12 an hour wasn't easy, and I didn't just "decide" to not be a gearhead anymore, but kids needed shoes and food more than I needed a hot rod. I didn't buy a car magazine or attend a race for maybe 15 years. It made me very grouchy and depressed, and looking back I should have allowed myself the occasional indulgence, it might have made me a better father and husband. So to me, it seems you are right on track. As for me, I don't have the resources for anything other than basic transportation. But I do have money for a camera, and entrance fees to gearhead happenings, and will try to keep torturing you guys with my photos.

Comment

That was me doing what I pleased the first time around, still a great relationship with my older kids , but I do take more time with the little one now.

Comment

Who else had to look up "Pyrrhic victory" besides me?

Comment

These "brain dumps" are always some of your best work. Well worth the read. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
              Who else had to look up "Pyrrhic victory" besides me?
              I acted like I knew already ;D

Comment

Working...
              X