• Show
Clear All

• Thread of Fail: Hilarious Photos from the 2010 Carlisle Import Car Show

Re: Thread of Fail: Hilarious Photos from the 2010 Carlisle Import Car Show

OMFG that was hilarious
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Thread of Fail: Hilarious Photos from the 2010 Carlisle Import Car Show

I can?t believe I just spent a half hour looking at import pictures. By their logic my 2001 Grand Cherokee is a trailer queen. I don?t get why they think they should show these works of duct tape modifications, chipped paint, and brushed on paint. All these guys need to work for NASA given their superior knowledge of aerodynamics.

Comment

Every time I've tried to open the link it locks up my system.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            Every time I've tried to open the link it locks up my system.
            Then consider yourself lucky..., or....how do I set that on my computer?

Comment

;D Hahahahaha Ive seen better cars at our local hooptie car show! Lol, Wow I needed a good laugh

Comment

there needs to be a much stronger warning before opening that link. wow!
                "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Funny, the "Find the Mod" Toyota Corolla was sold by the dealer down the street from me, HA!

Those were some good captions added to the pic's.

And these kids wonder why most of the car hobby world laugh at them. If my son ever "Mod's" his first car like that, I will beat him scentsless!!! LOL
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

broome county ricerama ?

Comment

I've heard of such shows and the disasters that show up, but I was actually considering going to one to see for myself. Now, I won't because those pictures prove that bad ideas and no taste must be contagious. I don't think I want to catch something.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It's 2:30AM and I've woken the wife up at least twice with my exclamations of "what the f*ck" and "oh my gawd". It was like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't stop looking. Ewwwww.

I need to turn in but I'm afraid I'll have nightmares now. *LOL*

Comment

If my son ever "Mod's" his first car like that, I will beat him scentsless!!! LOL
                          You beat him until he doesn't smell, or can't smell?
                          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

that is ... something.
                            none of that mentality is local, thanks for pics. I drive an 87 subaru... and despise rice. I seem to put this ricer crowd away all the time. away away

in fact, the one guy I knew playing with a little nissan painted it flat black and added flames... to be funny.
                            these people are attempting serious. yikes.

I was waiting for a comment by the poster of the pics to hang himself, as if to be an icognito ricer lover.

the "small rotor conversion" was the smartest thing I saw.... :

I could not even go to one of these meets. One fart can sound and off to tinnitus "kill em all" rage would set in like a paranoid schizo. >
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The Prelude with the sheet metaled over back window takes the cake.

But I have to feel sorry for that poor MR2. Not many of those things left, and it's sad to see one fall into the wrong hands like that...

Comment

Working...
                              X