Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag History Treasure Trove: Norb's Place

Re: Drag History Treasure Trove: Norb's Place

I've enjoyed Norb's website for years - good call!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Norb was pitted beside us when we went to Eddyville, Iowa a few years ago. I have pictures somewhere of the dragster he was there with doing a cackle-fest for the crowd. Norb is a great guy with tons of drag racing history that he loves to share.

Comment

Really cool site, thanks for sharing!

Too bad that he hasn't added anything since '06, I would be interested in what he's been doing in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman
          Really cool site, thanks for sharing!

Too bad that he hasn't added anything since '06, I would be interested in what he's been doing in the interim.

Thats what Norb has been doing lately. Thats Norb with that impressive head of hair, hands on the cage. If there's a car show with more than 6 cars, Norb's digger is there. It takes NO prodding to get him to fire it up, either. I don't think it's legal to run anywhere, but Norb has a riot. He'll talk your ear off, given a chance. I should see if I can interview him for Bangshift.
          Any of you from Chicago, or lived there in the 60's and 70's? Remember Bozo's Circus on channel 9? Norb is Ringmaster Ned's son.

Comment

Working...
          X