Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Find: A 1973 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Sedan

Re: eBay Find: A 1973 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Sedan

4 door Super Bee. I like it. I like it a LOT. I always had a soft spot for quadraports. I wanted to make a 4 door Nova SS, or a 4 door SS396 Chevelle. The Super Bee wagon is a car I did some work on for a guy. It was far from perfect, lots of body filler, but that car parked next to his high dollar resto Barracuda Gran Coupe...the wagon got all the attention.

Comment

I like the 4 door,and the wagon..they are more interesting than a dressed up Cuda or charger,in my opinion.

Comment

I like it!

I've got similar plans for my '57 Belvedere sedan though I plan on keeping her 318poly intact and swapping out the two bbl carb and manifold for a factory dual quad setup that I picked up a couple years back. I wouldn't mind hearing what ideas Andy might be able to come up with for my little project. 8)

Of course I've always liked sedans and wagons. My first car, back in '77 was a '63 Belvedere wagon that I had a bit of fun with. I guess I was ahead of my time. ;)

Comment

4 doors are parts cars....

Comment

love it...
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

like the idea,
              hate the color

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the idea, I've been working on my own version of it for the past three years. I am a younger guy and for me to be able to afford a 60s or 70s car I was left with four doors, the two doors are over priced and need too much restoration work.

I bought a 68' Fairlane 500 sedan for $900 and drove it home, not a spec of rust on it and nearly dent free. The 289 has been pulled in favor of a 351, front suspension rebuilt, front discs added, etc. I wanted a fun, affordable, old driver that still has some get up and go.

The paint isn't as pretty as the mopar but that can be fixed in the future. For now I need to get some tires on the 16" crown vic wheels and re-arch some leaf springs for a better stance.

Comment

Nice car!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Nice Fairlane. Lots of potential there.

Comment

Originally posted by dmikulec
                      Nice Fairlane. Lots of potential there.
                      Agree..potential FBI squad look,or sleeper..or a 4 door GT..

Comment

Andy's a buddy of mine and started putting this thing together before Dodge slapped the Charger name on a four door. The car looks good in person and it's a shame he hasn't the cash to finish it.

Comment

SUBBIE lookin roof rack - 19 demerits

Comment

Working...
                          X