Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery: Killer Rides From a Pennsylvania Sonic Cruise Night

Re: Gallery: Killer Rides From a Pennsylvania Sonic Cruise Night

Thanks Joe! amazing how much the old sticker looks like a pack of pal mall smokes , not that I would ever drive a car with a fake sticker.
    you know I notice a slight ford bias. lol
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

You noticed that, huh? Those two duece roadsters had me in a tizzy. I thought that big GP would be some balance for you.... ;D

The twin turbo/Jeffco deal was stuck in a 64 Fairlane. Turbos are hanging off a Roush 427...
      The Small Block Cobra was a Kirkham Repop that I would gladly give a finger for...
      I'm no expert but the Big Block Cobra did seem legit while wearing a Shelby vin plate and CSX#.

Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto
        you know I notice a slight ford bias. lol
        Yeah, kinda like when BANGshiftChad posts up pic's, and theres a slight Bow-tie bias. LOL

Two bad ass black Cobras at one hang-out, alone with a twice hair-dryered T-Boltish Fairlane, NICE!!!!

Thanks for the thinking of us (blue oval) guys Joe.
        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I'm digging the shots of cruise nights and car shows. And I'm wearing my stylish Bangshift tee right now. Thank you Brian and Chad.

Comment

Didja smear grease on it yet? :D

The photos rule....I really dig the cruise night stuff because it's local and shows people out and about with their stuff. :-\
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

We all got our bias's when we shoot pics. I'm even conscious of every Impala I look at, wondering if people will sigh and go "Oh Rebel, not another one."
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo
                You noticed that, huh? Those two duece roadsters had me in a tizzy. I thought that big GP would be some balance for you.... ;D

The twin turbo/Jeffco deal was stuck in a 64 Fairlane. Turbos are hanging off a Roush 427...
                The Small Block Cobra was a Kirkham Repop that I would gladly give a finger for...
                I'm no expert but the Big Block Cobra did seem legit while wearing a Shelby vin plate and CSX#.

Unless someone has crazy decal repro. skills, the BB Cobra IS legit.; in the upper R-rear corner of the engine bay sits what appears to be a vintage "AC Cars Ltd." sticker/tag. Crazy!

Comment

Working...
                X