Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com's exclusive Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 Coverage presented by Ridetech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com's exclusive Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 Coverage presented by Ridetech

Re: BangShift.com's exclusive Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 Coverage presented by Ridetech

I want to go on Power Tour *sniffle* :'(
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: BangShift.com's exclusive Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 Coverage presented by Ridetech

If you're interested in following Power Tour 2010 as it happens, be sure to join us on Twitter. All day, and everyday we post to Twitter any news, videos or live streaming events before they happen...

You can find us at http://twitter.com/hotrodmagazine

You can also find us on Facebook as well...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        I want to go on Power Tour *sniffle* :'(
        X2. Chad, I'm going to quote you. YOU SUCK!!
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

C'mon down - you can share a room at the Motel 6 with me - and when you get bored riding in a stock pickup (or you can finance a supercharger) we'll get you a shotgun spot in something cooler. I offered the same deal to Blazer Team but he has responsibilities in Norway to take care of.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
            C'mon down - you can share a room at the Motel 6 with me - and when you get bored riding in a stock pickup (or you can finance a supercharger) we'll get you a shotgun spot in something cooler. I offered the same deal to Blazer Team but he has responsibilities in Norway to take care of.
            Mostly, it's the lack of pay for near two weeks in order to get there and back.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It would be cool though - BS'ing around the country.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
              X