Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: MSD Ignition's 6th Annual Company Car Show and Picnic

Re: Event Coverage: MSD Ignition's 6th Annual Company Car Show and Picnic

Thanks for the pics, Todd!! You also suck for getting Matt King's '65 Biscayne before I could make a deal with Frieburger. Redeem yourself by posting pics of your progress on it.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, looks like a big kid Pinewood derby would be fun. I like that track roadster and convert. Dart

Comment

Pine wood derby was a blast! Big hit @ MSD!
        here are some more pics on the site www.msdignition.com
        we estimated 90 cars...a few that showed up, but didnt enter the
        employee vote for 1st 2nd and 3rd

Comment

Sorry Scott - I lusted after that car since its days in CC...to update, I just finished the last new fuel line! Clean pumps and filters, all new lines, sending unit, tank, wires, oils, hoses, belt, carpet cleaned to get rid of critter poop, replace some other wiring. It's close to being fired up again! Still sitting with California desert grime. It'll get scrubbed after it runs which should be later this month!

Comment

Originally posted by todryd
            Sorry Scott - I lusted after that car since its days in CC...to update, I just finished the last new fuel line! Clean pumps and filters, all new lines, sending unit, tank, wires, oils, hoses, belt, carpet cleaned to get rid of critter poop, replace some other wiring. It's close to being fired up again! Still sitting with California desert grime. It'll get scrubbed after it runs which should be later this month!
            I also followed the buildup in CC. Instant lust. You can ask Chad and DF about how I was constantly staring at it in the old Carjunkie shop. Have fun with it. I guess I shouldn't be so nutty since I already have a '65 SS.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X