Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Gurney-Driven Trans Am Mustang: Not All It Seems? Here's The Rest of the Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Gurney-Driven Trans Am Mustang: Not All It Seems? Here's The Rest of the Story

Re: eBay Gurney-Driven Trans Am Mustang: Not All It Seems? Here's The Rest of the Story

I recently had to suffer through a long, stupid story from an old guy trying to sell me an "original DZ 302" SBC which was actually a 327. Seems his best friend and he, back in 1970, flew across the Arizona desert all evening in a Boss 302 at 180 mph. Of course the car could do 200, and never skip a beat. Ho-hum...why are there so many of these people?

Comment

Re: eBay Gurney-Driven Trans Am Mustang: Not All It Seems? Here's The Rest of the Story

Great Story. Good to read the real story.
      IMO one race does not make it Dans' car.
      How much is left of the orginal car? for that amount of money I would hope alot , but I doubt it.

Comment

Race cars have a hard life..finding an unmolested Trans am Mustang,is like finding another world.The history to this car is known.Its just that the seller on ebay havent mentioned it..coincidence??

Trans Am Racing, Trans Am, Mustang T/A, Dark Horse Racing Team, Sam Colman, David Bauer, Horst Kwech, Peter Revson, Shelby Racing, Boss 302

Comment

1.1 million...

:

I'd rather hack an aluminum l33 into a 243 first...
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'll take it. I even like the color.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X