Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Hell No: Ford To Offer Custom Vinyl Graphics on Some Models

Re: Oh Hell No: Ford To Offer Custom Vinyl Graphics on Some Models

If it sells a car to a stoopid I-Gots-No-Style that would put them on anyway, go for it. Pep Boys will be mad that it cuts into their cheapo decal sales, but they stole the Futura name for a tire so screw 'em. :lol:

Comment

As seen on the cover of "HotRod Magazine" ;D
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

in my vinyl graphics business I did all kinds of stuff like that but they were purpose built racecars and I personally do not like the looks of that stuff on the POV, hell I didnt even put a sticker of my business on any of my daily drivers
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Oh Hell No: Ford To Offer Custom Vinyl Graphics on Some Models

This is Ford panering to the Import/Tuner crowd featured in the posting a few weeks back. What's next your choice of one of fifty wings for the rear deck?

Comment

>hell I didnt even put a sticker of my business on any of my daily drivers

And you should have because it's business advertising - tax planning! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              As seen on the cover of "HotRod Magazine" ;D
              LMAO

Comment

If they don't offer ficticious speed shop names for the doors of new F-150s someone should lose their job. Ka-Ching!

Comment

Vinyl tops next

Comment

Lord, save us from THAT!~
                    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Craptacular! :

Comment

You mean fancy SS stripes like the Chevelle and Camaro had, or like the duster trail decals down the sides on Road Runners and side panel black panels on Cuda's? Like those decals? You guys have short memories. : :
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                          You mean fancy SS stripes like the Chevelle and Camaro had, or like the duster trail decals down the sides on Road Runners and side panel black panels on Cuda's? Like those decals? You guys have short memories. : :
                          I'm thinking more like this:

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You're gonna compare that junk to SS stripes?!
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                              I'm thinking more like this:

bet alot are sold to small biz. that want you to look and then see the .com or phone# and type of service..
                              not a bad move by ford.. and who cares, the only car they look stupid on in ford line up is the rustang..
                              the rest look like girly cars,save the sho, and the f150 needs all the help it can get..
                              can they stop try'n to make the trucks as ugly as sin, it's like they try to out do the other guy in uglyness

Comment

Working...
                              X