Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastards! 1962 Pontiac Nostalgia Super Stocker Stolen in Illinois

Re: Bastards! 1962 Pontiac Nostalgia Super Stocker Stolen in Illinois

Maybe it's just me but if I had that kind of money invested in a gem like that, I sure as hell wouldn't leave it unguarded in a trailer in someone's parking lot. This is the second stolen car I've seen listed here in as many weeks, the other was a Mustang that was simply trailered away too.

Uh, tongue lock anyone?!? ???

Comment

Originally posted by dmikulec
      Maybe it's just me but if I had that kind of money invested in a gem like that, I sure as hell wouldn't leave it unguarded in a trailer in someone's parking lot. This is the second stolen car I've seen listed here in as many weeks, the other was a Mustang that was simply trailered away too.

Uh, tongue lock anyone?!? ???
      I agree with you but if the thieves are prepared the tongue lock will only cost them another ten minutes. I'm guessing if they get don't get busted first they'll have to part the car out, I'm thinking no one would be dumb enough to buy it whole, hopefully someone will Rat them out before that happens!

Comment

If this was mine; it would have the aforementioned tongue lock plus wheel locks AND a LoJack hidden in the Car and another hidden in the Trailer ? how?s than for thinking after the fact? :-\
        DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Working...
        X