Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Chattering Rear Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Chattering Rear Ends

Re: 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Chattering Rear Ends

Awesome! I mean bummer on the break downs, but awesome reporting it!

Vsolo, my brother did a fair bit of hitchhiking, good times finding a cool one.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Ch

FYI the Buick made it to Newton!
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Re: 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Chattering Rear Ends

Woot!

Heard it's a little moist there this morning!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Blown Tires, Hitch Hikers, and Ch

Yeah but turned out to be a very nice day then stormed toward the end.
          Powertour off/on since 2002
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone traveling through Iowa, if you need help call me or text me, 712-370-0144. i have lots of resources in Ia and Nw Missouri....

Comment

i need rogain

Comment

Doug, was extrememly bummed to read about the situation with illness and having to turn back from the trip. I HATE it when you finally get out on the road after weeks/months of anticipation and then get sick. I tend to do that myself and it really screws up my ability to travel.

It's too bad you couldn't have found someplace to store the Pantera for a couple weeks and gotten a plane ride between Green River and Big Bear (i.e. find a guy at the airport with a 172 rather than risk driving the distance back while ill), and then you continue on alone...but there would've been a lot of negative aspects to that, too.

Anyhow, condolences. Bet you're hatin' life this week... >

Comment

Working...
                X