Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freiburger's New Hot Rod Project Camaro Revealed on Power Tour

Re: Freiburger's New Hot Rod Project Camaro Revealed on Power Tour

Will SOMEONE pleeeeeeeease get Freiburger a decent hat?

Comment

Disco-bitchin' camaro though!!!!

Comment

the car is bad ass, love the mini-lites...DF really does need a decent hat.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Wheels rule and the tape stripe does too. Ironic eh? A few years ago I woulda been crapping all over that, now it's an old enough car for that factory striping to be cool.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He shoulda kept the old wheels. :P The car looks great. I bet it runs as well too. Surprised he let them paint it red. The old blue color was more his speed.

Were these the same guys who handled the Project X?
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

that car is nice and clean! Here comes the geek questions, what kind of economy does that powertrain get?
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Yee-haw...another camaro... :

Wonder why I let my suscription to HOT ROD expire. :

lame.

Comment

Very Cool!!

RickSSR 8)

Comment

I've got to agree with Duster on this one

Comment

Don't be hate'n.....

And wait in that pic, that's the wrong rear window for that front end. >

That's like a '75 rear window and a 70-73 front end. Any shots of the back of the car??

Comment

Nah, it's kinda cool.

And I'm a Ford guy, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                          Don't be hate'n.....

And wait in that pic, that's the wrong rear window for that front end. >

That's like a '75 rear window and a 70-73 front end. Any shots of the back of the car??
                          You're right, definately a 70-73 front end on a late model car. Can't tell because of the shadows, but the back end looks early model too.
                          1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                          1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                            that car is nice and clean! Here comes the geek questions, what kind of economy does that powertrain get?
                            Yes! What trans? Gears? and MPG?!
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

70-73 nose? Are we talking about the Fbomb or this red one? The Fbomb was a 73. I'm pretty sure that this red one has a 77/78/79-ish rubber nose. It looked just like Cobey's Camaro The 70-73 had the split bumpers with the big open grill.

Comment

Working...
                              X