Guerilla Power Tour Coverage: Cooked Spindles, Big Tires, and High Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerilla Power Tour Coverage: Cooked Spindles, Big Tires, and High Pants

Re: Guerilla Power Tour Coverage: Cooked Spindles, Big Tires, and High Pants

Cockpit photo, 4th down. 85mph speedo?!? Is that right? Heck, even my poor old slanty 6 Valiant goes to 125. ;D

Seriously tho, great photos guys. I'm enjoying them from here.

Comment

the mustang spindle.. yikes.

shave it smooth go for a one piece..inner outer same size...or something other than that. that is crazy.

not to burst american bubbles, a 90hp subaru is beefier than that. I am swapping its first bearing after 23 years.

I mention old subaru, as that is the source for a one piece bearing...Shhhh. don't tell anyone.

that big inner little outer stuff.. it has and always will be ridiculous. WTF were they thinking? and still thinking?
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by dmikulec
        Cockpit photo, 4th down. 85mph speedo?!? Is that right? Heck, even my poor old slanty 6 Valiant goes to 125. ;D

My Skylark's only goes to 80mph :'( Which was made all the more hilarious with the 455 swap :D

Look how much taller Bob looks now!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

What? You don't like? ;D ;D ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Originally posted by dmikulec

My Skylark's only goes to 80mph :'( Which was made all the more hilarious with the 455 swap :D

Look how much taller Bob looks now!
            Wardrobe intervention needed stat!! And, I aint talking about the altitude of his shorts.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X