Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: Billetproof Texas 2010

Re: Event Coverage: Billetproof Texas 2010

I want to add a lil side note to the photos, in the pics you see some old electric timing equipment, well that so im told is the first official equipment ever used by the nhra and also the x-mas tree was used in big daddy don garlits first ever pass using a x-mas tree and not a flag man, a very interesting story. The texas timing association has the full story on it and maybe they can offer more insight to it all
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

This show, as we talked about in the Sins of Steel coverage, is part of the Billetproof franchise that hosts several events across the country. One thing we can say is that despite being owned by an organization that (GASP!) wants to make money, they have not watered down the show at all.
        just to set the record straight... Billetproof is owned not by an "organization" but by a person... me, Alan Galbraith. Been a hot rodder since the day I was born. My father went to High School with Kenny Parks, ya might be familiar with his brother, Wally... and raced with Roger Ward, Len Sutton, Kenny and many other notables back in the day. So it stands to reason that I get the idea of traditional hot rods. You can give me a call anytime to talk hot rods 916-207-4645. There is no evil corporation behind it all.

as for Billetproof being a business... yep, sure is... has been for a long time. The idea of the business it to put on good car shows.. when you do that, business is good for everyone, participants and business owners alike. Just like Bangshift.

Thanks for the pics of Billetproof Texas, it was a great time!!!

Comment

That looked like a great show, great pics.

Comment

haha , you guys must really hate on lil john buttera LOL !!!he invented billet

Comment

Working...
            X