Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Bust Big Rig and Honda Street Racing, Honda was Losing

Re: Cops Bust Big Rig and Honda Street Racing, Honda was Losing

Should we send a trophy the the trucker even though he is a dumb ass? At least this dosen't look like the typically blatant revenue enhancement that racing tickets usually are. Hell in WA they give them out $200+ for chirping your tires.

Comment

I had a cop in Kirkland, WA want to give me a ticket for chirping my tires (Loc-rite doesn't always disengage on slow corners).... until I pointed out that I was one of 20 cars at the intersection and she had no way of knowing that it was me who chirped.... eventually she let me off "with a warning".... what puzzled me for weeks was - I know I didn't chirp my tires... then it dawned on me, a few weeks prior I had been turning onto a main street from a side street and the loc-rite didnt' disengage... she was driving the opposite direction....

a tip to future law enforcement officers, if you ever wonder why attorneys get such a perverse thrill out of impeaching your testimony; it's because of yahoos like this jackbooted female cop.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

the truck driver is the dumb one..
        I would've said nothing and fough the ticket, the judge would've laugh it out of court, true or not, no judge is gonna believe a honda and rig street racing..
        but I'll tell ya what,, put that rig driver in a drag car with a stick, as he must be quit fast with the heel to toe

Comment

Man, I read this and all I think about is what a dumb ass the truck driver is. You drive a tanker truck, which is different than driving a load of Charmin for Wal Mart. You need a Commercial Driver License, Hazmat endorsements, TWIC card if you go anywhere near a port, which you probably do in Louisiana, Physicals from a M.D. on a regular basis, background checks at the local and maybe Federal level, and you are going to screw with all that over some pissing match with some college (maybe) kid in a Honda?

Dumbass.

Comment

I was outrun by my dads rig...
            550hp with 18 speed. :
            he is so casual with the gears, he did not know he did it, laughed it off.(hes getting to be an old driver)
            that really put me on the spot...

the sheer scale of what is getting done pisses me off even more about little cars.

Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X