Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Coverage: Photos from the Strip and the Pits at the 2010 Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford llama
    replied
    Re: Event Coverage: Photos from the Strip and the Pits at the 2010 Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reun

I'm looking for a picture or video of the Gang Green car being push started.. Anyone got one? Any help would be appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    Re: Event Coverage: Photos from the Strip and the Pits at the 2010 Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reun

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied

lemmie see if i can clean it up some ....

Leave a comment:

• christyr1
    replied

Thanks, thats the one!

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• christyr1
    replied

can u post them or email them to me, please. ;)

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied

i got a couple pics of it, they came ok, not very good thou

Leave a comment:

• christyr1
    replied

Yes, there was this one car there that I was wondering if you had pictures of.... I was a rat rod looking , but it was made out of aluminum, and pop rivits, and a supercharger?

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied

from the parking lot or the ceremony ?

Leave a comment:

• christyr1
    replied

Loved all the pictures!!! Was wondering if the pictures taken at the Holiday in Friday night 6/18/2010 in Bowling Green, were going to be posted? Would love to see them if possible. :-* : ;D

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied

thats what its all about, meeting new people and spreading the good bs word, I already told the wife bout going next year

Leave a comment:

• wheelie58
    replied

Hey Chad,
    This is Keith...the guy with the red '58 Ford.
    Thanks for the help this last weekend and posting all of the cool pictures.
    Since I linked all of my Div 2 S/St and S/G buddies to your site, you have many new readers.
    So...putting all of the electronics and gadgets back in the car this week and heading down to Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds GA for some 10.90 S/St action this Saturday. Glutten for punishment..I guess.
    10.0 Index at ATL...the next week 9.50 E/Gas at Bowling Green....some 10.90 this week ..then swap it back to 10.0 trim for Indy Unleashed! maybe a Southeast Super Gas Assn. race in between....??
    See you there.
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Bevy, got it!

I'll be harassing you later this week for info on the car. The readers will sure dig the feature we're going to run.

Hope all is well at home!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bevy
    replied

Hey Chad and Brian, The pix of the NHRR are fabulous and you guys are THE NICEST GUYS !!!!! I miss you two already!!! lol This is Beverly n James Payne w/the Granny Goose ll . You ask me to email you. I didn't know which one on here to do that, they are all so neat...but hopefully you get this..my email address is [email protected]. You guys made our weekend and I am sincere about that. The rest of the week was good, but you guys made it great. Our kindofguys NHRA don't know what they missed out on, thats for sure!!! You two deserve the best. Have a wonderful year till the next NHRR unless we can see you somewhere else sooner. Sincerely, Bevy

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied

Great pix - love the old Cudas and Darts hanging the wheels during a launch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X