Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historic Drag Video: Bitchin' Vintage Footage of Fuel Altereds in Action, Including the Winged Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Drag Video: Bitchin' Vintage Footage of Fuel Altereds in Action, Including the Winged Express

Re: Historic Drag Video: Bitchin' Vintage Footage of Fuel Altereds in Action, Including the Winged E

Cool video...We had the privilege to watch The Winged Express run at the Hot Rod Reunion this year. The Winged Express is my favorite fuel altereds. I remember watching it run in the 60's and 70's. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Re: Historic Drag Video: Bitchin' Vintage Footage of Fuel Altereds in Action, Including the Winged E

Thats the original Winged Express, with the "muffler moly" frame. Al Marcellus said he had to recheck all Willies work because he'd fall asleep while doing it. They said Willie would slide around in the seat, and thats why he drove one handed, he held onto the body to keep from sliding.
      By the way...these cars are REAL Fuel Altereds. A modern Funny Car chassis with a roadster body is NOT a Fuel Altered in my book.

Comment

Working...
      X