No announcement yet.

Freaking Awesome Drag Video: Nostalgia Pro Stocks at Ohio's Thompson Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking Awesome Drag Video: Nostalgia Pro Stocks at Ohio's Thompson Raceway

Re: Freaking Awesome Drag Video: Nostalgia Pro Stocks at Ohio's Thompson Raceway

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!

Comment

Re: Freaking Awesome Drag Video: Nostalgia Pro Stocks at Ohio's Thompson Raceway

They were known as Thompson Drag Raceway when I was growing up and their commercials could be heard on all the Cleveland rock stations. One of the first tracks I went to as a kid. Loved the place.

Comment

totally awesome

Comment

Too cool! I wish I could have gone out for that.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

damn fine time to take my family on vacation!! great video.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I love this. Nostalgia dragsters and funny cars really don't look like the cars from the old days. These Pro stockers are great.

Comment

Working...
              X