Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Car Spotlight: The Tale of a BangShifter and the 25 Years He's Had His Malibu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Car Spotlight: The Tale of a BangShifter and the 25 Years He's Had His Malibu

Re: Project Car Spotlight: The Tale of a BangShifter and the 25 Years He's Had His Malibu

I forgot about the earlier posts, good stuff Dan.

I'm on track to try that exact thing, only I don't have the racing history your ride has.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Project Car Spotlight: The Tale of a BangShifter and the 25 Years He's Had His Malibu

All I have to say....ya'll have to hear it run.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Shucks Brian ... THANKS!!!...It's things like this that make it all worth while for me.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Glad you dig it man!

It's a bitchin' car and story.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
            All I have to say....ya'll have to hear it run.
            Im looking forward to listening to it for a week on DW 2010.

Comment

Badder Asser...

Comment

I dig that LTR

Comment

Working...
                X