Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Trader Classics Find: A Cool (but Pricey) 1974 Ford F250

Re: Auto Trader Classics Find: A Cool (but Pricey) 1974 Ford F250

$5,500 seems steep at first, but just look at how perfect the body is on that thing! You rarely see a 70's F-250 that clean, and with a engien that likely cost as much as the asking price. I'd say he's in the right ballpark.

Comment

I drove many 70's Ford trucks. With the granny low 4 speed, first gear you almost punch the radio. Second, the shifter hits the seat. Even Ronnie Sox couldn't speed shift one of those.

Comment

My Mom had one just like it...4spd 390 with a bitchin cam...but it was Root Beer brownish....had Jackman white spokers on it....ans the tires were Winston Fun and Muds....I loved that truck...when they would drain our local lake she would go boggin in the bottom of it....never took her foot out of it til she either made it through on got it so stuck the doors wouldn't open....She had headers on it and would make my dad drop the pipes at the collectors as soon as she got off the road.....but finally me and my brother got too big to fit in the cab with mom and Dad...so the big brown truck had to go in favor of a week ass 76 Crew Cab short bed....2wd....460 4spd.....total POS.
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X