Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet T: Ingeune Buick Funny Car Shirts Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet T: Ingeune Buick Funny Car Shirts Now Available!

Re: Sweet T: Ingeune Buick Funny Car Shirts Now Available!

Hey thanks for the shout-out Brian,truly appreciate it!... ;)

This whole Ingenue deal has just been a dream come true,I can't begin to tell you guys.
    I am so greatful the stars and planets aligned up and the seas parted to allow me to obtain this car after 43 years and reunite it with my 80 yr-old dad...it's just a neat deal all the way around.

With the t-shirts,I tried to recreate the original Brooklyn Speed & Machine gear design from the 60's (see example) so the front has a real cool retro look to it.
    On the back,I added the Ingenue info and also on the sleeve.
    I went top shelf on this shirt using the best silkscreener I could find and using Hanes Beefy-T 6.1 oz shirts,the best money could buy.

I'm trying to raise some money so we can start bringing the car out to the people,I have had so many requests to do so.
    I bought a nice used 24' enclosed Haulmark Edge last month and the first event we're planning is the www.eastcoastdragtimeshalloffame.com event Oct 16-17 in Henderson,NC in honor of our own Steve Malise being inducted.This is a huge event and I am trying to raise enough money so that dad & I can go back and he can be reunited with his old racing buddies he hasn't seen for well over 40 years.

Next year,we plan on doing either the March Meet or the CA Reunion as well as the BPG Nats July 31-Aug 1 in Columbus,OH.

Brian's mention is very timely,I'll pick up another 10 dozen tomorrow in all sizes from Small to 4XL (this is my 4th reorder!) so please email me @ [email protected] if you're interested and I'll get them right out..this is the coolest,retro shirt of the summer! ;D

Thanks SO much guys for looking and for your interest in Ingenue...!

John & Raina Lipori

Comment

Bump for the wknd...

...come and get 'em guys! ;)

Comment

Re: Sweet T: Ingeune Buick Funny Car Shirts Now Available!

Thanks guys for all your interest in Ingenue...all PM's answered and all paid shirts have shipped!

Don't forget to join us in Henderson,NC October 15-17 for the www.eastcoastdragtimeshalloffame.com event...be sure to stop by and say hi. ;D

Comment

Working...
        X