Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the Van Man!!!

Re: It's the Van Man!!!

It should really look to this site as a guide, its lay out, the type of content...I bet there are a ton of van guys out there with no home so to speak. Although I do not have the testicular fortitude to rock a van, I would read...I love to look at old vans, I Love the idea of hot rod/custom vans...Van videos, van testimonials, van memorabilia, van pictures, van tech....Groovy!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Had a lot of great fun in vans once, growing up in the seventies and all. I even wavered on getting a sweet '69 Dodge a couple years ago, parked on the corner for $2100. No windows, cutting or rust, total deal.

Trouble is, when I look at these pictures of young long-haired beer-drinkin' dope-smokin' guys with their hot little chicks around:

and then these pictures from more recent:

...and realize how much more I look like the guys in the second one than the first...

I just can't do it.

But our local San Bernardino "Inland Vans Berdoo" keeps the flame and makes a showing at the Rt. 66 show every year.

Comment

I love it! Keep on Truckin'!

Best of luck in this new venture. I'll be watching.
        Non-denominational car nut.
        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
        Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
        X