• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Hemi on Hemi F.A.S.T Drag Racing Violence

Re: The Parting Shift: Hemi on Hemi F.A.S.T Drag Racing Violence

True art.

Comment

Jeez Joel, you make it look like just another day at the office :o Must be tough to have to line up with the guy that holds the quickest record in the first round. Awesome stuff though.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Talk about being coordinated ... WOW!

I have a hard time shifting an automatic....LOL
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Thanks for putting that video on BangShift Blog Parting Shift!

I LOVE banging gears, that is what it is all about; big blocks, multiple carbs and 4 speeds!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm really glad you like it. Another day at the office, :D. Trust me, going up against Dudek is pure tranqulity compared to what I go through at the office. :o Seriously though, I do work at staying calm, getting excited or nervous just causes mistakes. I didn't figure I would take down the Road Runner unless he made a big mistake. But I was hoping to pull off a 10 second pass and make a race out of it. Way to much tire spin happened in 2nd gear for that to happen. Thats why I was indecisive about the 2-3 shift. The revs never dropped on the 1-2 shift, and I almost shortshifted 3rd, but I hung there for a moment hoping for the tires to get a little grip but in never happened till 3rd. I learned alot watching the video, got a good to-do list. Sounds like the Hemi laid down just before the stripe. I did NOT hear that driving the car. I need to check out my fuel supply.

The next event for me is the Mopar Nationals in Columbus in August. Maybe some of you BangShifters will be there, look me up if you are. Bye, Joel

Comment

Working...
          X