Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horsepower is the Universal Language: New Chapter of the Cafe Racers Starts in Tehran, Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsepower is the Universal Language: New Chapter of the Cafe Racers Starts in Tehran, Iran

Re: Horsepower is the Universal Language: New Chapter of the Cafe Racers Starts in Tehran, Iran

Now that's cool.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Horsepower is the Universal Language: New Chapter of the Cafe Racers Starts in Tehran, Iran

1974 Baldwin-Motion Phase III 454 Camaro. I think I'm in love.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

good stuff, the legislation about 25 years. for patient californians, or CARB standard worshippers of insanity...it ought to be similar. The 70s/1980s tortured EGR victims can leap out loud the strength they really are.

Reading up on peking to paris revealed that in 1997, they literally negotiated a bridge to be opened after 40 years, and never closed again. Cars getting together... :D
        2007 was the 100 year anniversary, and is claimed to be the most rural rally simply with normal cars in the world.

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Hi.Just couple of days ago visited a car museum near Tehran.
            Pictures at http://indafoto.hu/fomics/collection
            So, those are something.

Comment

Originally posted by szegubarnabas
              Hi.Just couple of days ago visited a car museum near Tehran.
              Pictures at http://indafoto.hu/fomics/collection
              So, those are something.
              WOW ;).You have been into a special place...welcome to this site btw ;).I had to scroll through all your pics,and found this monster...double WOW ;D.

WHAT IS THAT???????????????

Comment

Re: Horsepower is the Universal Language: New Chapter of the Cafe Racers Starts

Looks like your basic communist bloc Trar, Russian style! LOL. Aeroflot airplane body on something! ;D
                President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
                  WHAT IS THAT???????????????
                  Clearly the greatest vehicle ever constructed.

That thing is NEAT!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                  X