X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BangShift.com Photo Tour of the Henry Ford Museum Vehicle Collection

Re: A BangShift.com Photo Tour of the Henry Ford Museum Vehicle Collection

Great pics Chad, bet you had a blast !!
    That 1962 Mustang concept car sure had the lines of the '63 vette, sort of ....
    ;D

Comment

Ye gods!
      I MUST go to that place before I die.
      What a great collection!
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Chad, you, Brian, et al have got to be the hardest workin' 'Net publishers I've run across!

You liked the Henry Ford Museum, right?

You would be equally amazed at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

'Been lotsa years since my last visit. Two of the most memorable displays for me are the creation of a coal mine below ground and the captured German WW II submarine U-505.

Comment

I last visted the Henry Ford Museum around 91, I think maybe I'm over due for another visit. Great stop for any and all motor heads. ;D

Comment

i always thought the henry ford museum was nothing but fords, I guess I get the dumbass of the day award
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Great shots and variety of cars and stuff. ;)

Comment

never been there to the museum.

this 3 main bearing (?) made a one time trip beeline to it.

seems the butt of the world everywhere else.

nice stuff. I'd yell at some of the displays and get kicked out. ;)
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Can't say enough good stuff about the Henry Ford. And while you're at it, go out back to Greenfield Village. The Wright Brother's original bicycle shop alone is worth it. This is an AMAZING place. A lot of today's kids have no sense of history and this will at least start to give it to them.

I think Milner works right close to it - Ford engineering labs are all around it.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X