No announcement yet.

Company Working on Strange New Engine, Bill Gates Invests $23.5M Into Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Company Working on Strange New Engine, Bill Gates Invests $23.5M Into Project

Yeah, I'm really getting my nickel's worth out of this thread!

23 million is chump change to Gates....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Re: Company Working on Strange New Engine, Bill Gates Invests $23.5M Into Project

Originally posted by squirrel
      23 million is chump change to Gates....
      Flushing it down the toilet would have taken too long, investing it in this company was just easier. *

*Note: the above remark was only made in for humourous purposes :P

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        if it had any real chance of success , government funding would not be needed
        um, you know who funded all the development work for the engines in use today and ever since the late 1940s, right?
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Horsewidower Bob is right, DG Scott can't get his own project car, it'd take away time from him going all over and working on cool projects like this. I had to watch Jeff's Malibu dyno video again too ;D
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.

I have to admit my ignorance when it comes to ICE designs outside of the common vee and rotary designs. I didn't know of the Deltic prior to Matt's earlier post. Along with the stuff Aircooled listed, it looks like I can add some more bitchin' stuff to my summer reading list. :D

I have to say, BANGshift University is worth every bit of tuition I paid ;D
            You can learn a lot on wikipedia starting from this link
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Heat_engines

Comment

Working...
            X