Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Promo Video: The 1987 Pontiac Fiero

Re: GM Promo Video: The 1987 Pontiac Fiero

OK...that was just painful. I would rather commit suicide than watch that canned crap again. Yikes, man, where did you find it...and did you watch ALL of it?

:D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

ZZZZzzzzzz......... is it over yet?
      :D
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I remember the first one I ever drove. In 1984 I was a lot attendant at Budget rent-a-car and someone had rented it at LAX and returned it to our location, it had 300 miles on it and I had to take it for a spin. I thought "What a gutless wonder", they eventually got to be decent after the V6 was introduced. I think GM killed it too early. That was the coolest job I ever had, being paid to drive (beat the crap out of) someone else's cars. ;D
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I gave up after 6 minutes, I couldn't take any more. That was worse than watching the Twilight movie

Comment

After some upgrades it's alright...

www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

I got to drive one, early 90s, car was still young.

I instantly thought my mothers little beetle was a cadillac in comparison...and half the retarded revs right behind my head.
              crazy machine.

can gm learn from a champion someday? :
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

As the only fan of the little 2.8 .And the light package of the car.It seems as it would be a fun commuter. The last two years of the car are the ones to get. Fast back look from the sides and better suspension. I've always wanted one to toy with. Yes I always wanted to SBC one but it looked like too much of a headache, with the bell housing adapter and some how putting a starter on the left side of the motor. But the Northstar take care of all that. Now the vid, I had to skip thru it. It was bad. Hey Brian. I want to see the F-bird one though !

Comment

a car that was to early..
                  just think.. if the '88 gt came with the colbalt SS blown ecotech 4
                  or camaro 300hp v6 of today..
                  If I could find one clean.. I'd shove a f body v6 in it.. and drive the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee out of it..

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                    a car that was to early..
                    just think.. if the '88 gt came with the colbalt SS blown ecotech 4
                    or camaro 300hp v6 of today..
                    If I could find one clean.. I'd shove a f body v6 in it.. and drive the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee out of it..
                    I wonder what it would take to make that 3.6 direct injected V6 out of the newest Camaro fit?

Comment

Working...
                    X