560000 mile comet and 91 year old owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 560000 mile comet and 91 year old owner

An FYI. Take care of them and they will take care of you.
    Nick

Re: 560000 mile comet and 91 year old owner

Bet she was lots of fun when she was young!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I was just talkin to a guy yesterday, about how those old box Comets are gramma cars!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

saw previous post, great story. I believe this more than the volvo1800. I did find a boxer ferakishly close to this comet, but the miles are in half the years (568k on the odometer), and it lived by the westerlies, cool pacific ocean.

correct location can make anything last...
        radons by nature (maine) climate extremes, ocean cold, hot summer...it is hopeless for original thoughts..but do love the story as a daydream.

not even rigs brag of a million miles here..it is time to get off that half lifed frame rail and leave your shadow in drivers seat the as a mystery photo.

:
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Nick, good follow-up article on this great pistol-packing lady and her Comet Caliente.

We first became aware of this cruising grandma in February 10, 2010 by Mike (yogreasygramma) in his " One cool Caliente and a hot (elderly) momma " thread. Check the original thread here;

... or the original article here;

This is an unusual love story involving an 89-year-old woman and her beloved Chariot. The two have been together for decades and traveled more than 540,000 miles across this nation’s highways and side streets. Read Full Story

Comment

Typical! ;).

Comment

Working...
            X