Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified GM Futurliner For Sale on eBay: It's Pimptastic

Re: Modified GM Futurliner For Sale on eBay: It's Pimptastic

I think he screwed up. He should have kept the exterior "as built" - the interior, while not my taste, probably doesn't matter so much. Still, it's all there and (presumably) solid and ready to go. It'll be interesting to see how the one in Scandinavia comes out. I love these old guys.

Dan

Comment

he screwed it up, as the retro original look is what's so cool. however, the one at barrett-jackson went for over 4 mil and this guy only wants just over 1 mil, 3 mil should be enough to bring it back to original.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

If it came with some "ladies"....hmmmm.....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

There's no accounting for taste..... yuck.... what he did to that is criminal..

The sales tactic sucks hindtit as well. If it is actually the owner selling it, he's obviously not successfull salesman. And if the owner is using a go between to list it for him, well, he's being taken by an amateur.....

How about some real pictures, and drop the lame sketches. Maybe some historical photos, and leave off the stripper-pole slant of advertising it? Might work better....

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I believe he totally screwed up the value of that Futurliner.

... but you have the opportunity to save it and restore it to it's former glory by bidding on FeeBay.
            Hurry, you only have 5 days and 7 hours left (auction ends July 25th at 16:16:12 PDT).
            Currently no bids and only starting at $800,000 (reserve not met) !!!
            ;D

Comment

Wonder who will buy it?..the performance of these arent rocket like,and if the performance should be like the ladies it should be filled with...

Comment

Working...
              X