X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots Burn Themselves Badly While Trying To Ride a Barrel of Race Fuel

Re: Idiots Burn Themselves Badly While Trying To Ride a Barrel of Race Fuel

At least our idiots take themselves out of the gene pool ;D

Also, as a bit of context.... the only work in Sedro Woolley is at a refinery - the one that blew up and killed 9 people months back....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It woulda been better with pics ...
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I think I'll bring this up at tomorrow morning's safety meeting ;D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
          It woulda been better with pics ...
          Even better with vid..

Comment

Allow me to kick open this open door... "Sounds like barrels of fun to me!" :D
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

The two guys in question are Travis Rilat of Forney Texas, and Tyson Perez of Australia, who were in the NW for the ASCS sprint car races. Rilat was the 2003 ASCS champion.
              They will hsopitalized for up to three months.

A fund for Travis Rilat and Tyson Perez has been established at First State Bank in Mesquite, TX. Contributions may be made by calling 972-285-6311.

Comment

the article calls it "the practice of barrel riding" as if it had worked before.

How did these guys manage to build sprint cars yet think this was going to work? I'm not much on rockets but I don't understand how there was even the potential for anything but an explosion.
                Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by kevracer
                  The two guys in question are Travis Rilat of Forney Texas, and Tyson Perez of Australia, who were in the NW for the ASCS sprint car races. Rilat was the 2003 ASCS champion.

A fund for Travis Rilat and Tyson Perez has been established at First State Bank in Mesquite, TX. Contributions may be made by calling 972-285-6311.
                  I'm thinking these guys are too stupid to be helped with me hard earned money. I'm going to give them every opportunity to learn from this if they live , by paying the whole bill off by themselves

Comment

Yeeeaaahhh.....I'm guessing the alcohol in the drum was not the only alcohol involved.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
                      Originally posted by kevracer

I'm thinking these guys are too stupid to be helped with me hard earned money. I'm going to give them every opportunity to learn from this if they live , by paying the whole bill off by themselves
                      My thought EXACTLY!
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

And, just to hammer the point home, 99.9 KISW, one of the local rock stations up here, commemorated these two special people as the "Shot of the Day"...people involved in stories like this (now there's a scary thought!) make that grade.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

*heh* *heh*

Hey Beavis, watch this.

*heh* *heh*

Comment

Tyson Perez succumbed to injuries at 9:28 a.m. P.D.T., on Tuesday, July 21, in a Seattle hospital.

Comment

Still sorry to hear someone died trying to get a bang out of life

Comment

Working...
                              X