Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corvette ZR1 is Slow (Selling)

Re: The Corvette ZR1 is Slow (Selling)

Thats what happens when they try to milk it, hell I there were less than 600 Z06's built for the 2010 model year vs the 1500 ZR1's built.

Comment

I'd rather have a Z06. With out the cartoonist glass hood bulge and wheels. Also those carbon fiber discs will never be affordable to change,

Comment

sigh..... even my patented line "but it was a smokin deal" couldn't survive the harsh light of day (aka as my smart-and-sees-right-through-my-crap-yet-still-puts-up-with-me wife)
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

as cool as it is you can buy and make a z06 or z51 'vette just as fast for less then it costs to buy a zr1. heck you can even get upgraded brakes

this is what a guy at work did to his '08 'vette

Comment

like this is any big supprise...lets offer a car only the elite can affod during a recession when even the elite are pinching pennies...1700 bucks a month would be a nice house payment for me...2000 a month...thats a helluva nice house....is the car REALLY worth the asking price, and the dealer markup...lets not forget that...greedy sonsabitches...hell thats assuming you qualify for 0% apr....insane...just insane....let it die.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Theres 3 black ones sitting at allenn gwynns in glendale...

Comment

ya think the scary bad economic conditions may have helped ?

Comment

Working...
                X