No announcement yet.

What the Hell is a Bill Caswell? An Interview With the Bucks-Down Rally Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Hell is a Bill Caswell? An Interview With the Bucks-Down Rally Hero

Re: What the Hell is a Bill Caswell? An Interview With the Bucks-Down Rally Hero

Damn what a guy, me favoriate line is: Bill does bring the realities of racing down to Earth with each trip to a new event. "Before I leave for every race, I do talk to my mom," he said. "I let her know that this stuff is very dangerous and that there is a chance she could get a call telling her that I'm not around anymore. I've told her every time that if something happens she does not sue anyone. No matter how weird or bad the situation, I am not going to ruin something for all the people coming after me."

Comment

Re: What the Hell is a Bill Caswell? An Interview With the Bucks-Down Rally Hero

his real story is better than I thought.

As not a racer, daily driving in the maine hicks is worse. Bill might relate to unique injuries in the NEFR he may not get anywhere else. Welding is the answer.

I have broken every structure know to a car...just by a demand of 100 miles aday in maine for a coule of years. The unibody is a great choice to hack up and keep going. I currently runa an ancient subaru (would love to blow a few minds myself with it)

I took on welding in 2008... dads garage ;D

my own curve is the other direction, when I welded.. I REALLY welded, I even got mad at 18gauge american. Of course I was glancing at my dads rig with the 115k psi rails and 40ton ready just a few yards away as motivation...Either approach, with a learn, comes a winner.

glad he has fun, and potential for big earnings with a real story. :D

the bimmer is a greta choice for irs, non-transverse. 2wd or not, it will go by the evo types, ken blocks fiesta is still somethng I giggle at. the bimmer does something more serious even as a 2wd, like mercedes, and older subarus.(they all mimicked each other)
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I just became a Bill Caswell fan, great story Brian, thank you!

Comment

Well done Brian.

This guy is smart, works his ass off and knows an opportunity when he sees one. We'll be hearing a lot more about him, I think.

Comment

Good writing Brian - enjoyable, keep us updated too, whcih I'm sure you will.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              Good writing Brian - enjoyable, keep us updated too, whcih I'm sure you will.
              I couldn't say it better than Phil -other than maybe a guest editorial every quarter by/on Bill a.k.a. like Hemmings Muscle Machines does with Garlits, Prudomme, Muldowney, Joe Oldam,Marty Schorr...
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Bill rules and I have some entertaining ideas that we're going to banter about soon.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

from yuppie nerd to mechanic , some people could learn from him

Comment

Working...
                  X