No announcement yet.

Barnstormin': Heading to Loring, Lobster, Hot Rods, and Maine State Troopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnstormin': Heading to Loring, Lobster, Hot Rods, and Maine State Troopers

Re: Barnstormin': Heading to Loring, Lobster, Hot Rods, and Maine State Troopers

Does Brian sleep? Possibly not. Does he speed? Most likely. Can he write? Definately! "Condone the fighting method of cooking" haha. Nice.

See I always hate roads surrounded by trees like that. Can't see a dang thing.

Definately looks like the trip is off to a great start. Have fun and I look forward to the updates.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Barnstormin': Heading to Loring, Lobster, Hot Rods, and Maine State Troopers

Too cool....Looks like it 's gonna be a good time! Fast cars, Food and Friends is there anything else?

Love the road shots Brian...Keep the photos coming!
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

See ... there's still some decent cops around!

Looks to be a fantastic trip, keep up the good work Brian.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

it really is a nice summer ride.
          beyond hundreds of times, I forget.. all year round.

Easton is a pickup point for some lumber, go there all year round. Ponder what kind of vehicle one would end up with...staying alive...after 20 plus years of it. ???

I forget until southern new england...I am an alien from another place. Who wants to call my car cute? :

..a heads up about troopers in the breakdown lane or wherever, I guess they got a law enacted for people to move over. common sense does this, alot of people do not. As if they do not know 80mph in a stampede is not normal.. at least move over. (I have gone by police in the 80s).. can get nabbed, maybe not. Non-local is a warning understandably. It is the first northern stupor maker of a highway this side of the mississippi...and its only 200 or so miles.... just does that to you.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

:o

I'm really looking forward to this weekend's coverage. I'm still kicking myself for not making more of an effort to make it to Loring. I'll be at work this weekend but I've got my netbook in the shop with me so I can tune in to BS.com to get the latest news!

Comment

Looks like a great weekend ahead, looking forward to the updates.

Comment

20 over and you got a warning, some places thats criminal speeding and you go to jail and get your vehicle impounded. the speed gods were with you thats for sure
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Uh Brian.........you should probably wait
                  until you get to Loring before you try
                  setting new land speed records.

But good to read you got a
                  some 'tail'

:D
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                  X