Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: The Loring Timing Association 2010 LSR Meet -- Saturday

Re: Event Coverage: The Loring Timing Association 2010 LSR Meet -- Saturday

Next best thing to being there - thanks for sharing all the shots guys.

Wickedly KULE accomplishment Mr. Turk!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Turk - back when I was in the music biz our highest compliment on a good job well done was this, "Your cock's a monster!".
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

OMG !! A superspeedway modified was there !

Comment

What'd the Tanks and the '71 Super Bee run?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Great job Keith. That's way cool!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
              Can't remember the tank's speeds... the orange s2000-powered tank was pretty fast for a small n/a motor.

The Super Bee ran 2-0h-8ish I think... and sounded f'ing SWEET doing so.

Mid track volunteers have THE BEST seats in the house.

Comment

is that your old chevy truck in the photo gallery?
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Three S's you gotta love , Sprint Cars, Stock Cars, and Studebaker's.

Meanwhile back in the Batcave ,Brian is secretly working on a major drop for Goliath, and a 1500hp turbo diesel to reach the 200mph club also.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                    is that your old chevy truck in the photo gallery?
                    Yup, filthy from road-trip trash inside, and filthy from Maine's huge steroid bugs on the outside.

That truck gave me fits this year. Fuses, throttlerod problem, brakelight switch, but it got me home!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                      The #8150 Belly Tank w/ flathead motor was a first time out....ran a 115 mph. Not running right, this was a shakedown trial to get ready for Maxton, NC SCTA Meet in October. We got into the record books with it because there was no record runs in this category. We had a great time!!! Our son Ron, Jr. made it into the 200 mph Club! in the #1949 Roadster owned by Steve Van Blarcom. He ran a 208!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X