Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Stupid Fun: The Coolest Ford Pulling Truck Ever

Re: Big Stupid Fun: The Coolest Ford Pulling Truck Ever

Very stout, that thing is making crazy power. I would like to see those dyno numbers.

Comment

the coolest pulling truck ever...nah, that award goes to the primer brown monster here on BS built on a blue collar budget...that does double duty and a truck AND a puller...

I will conseed that this is a pretty bad ass rig...

and will also note that anyone who thinks truck/tractor pulling is "below" them...needs the snot kicked out of them and then forced to go wheeling with a bunch of drunken red necks.....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Did the Budweiser Boss have Ford Hemis? Because if it did, I'd have to argue the point of "Coolest Ford Pulling Truck Ever," regardless of how sick both this white rig and Eric's turd are.

Comment

Wow, a couple other pulls from the same night look pretty exciting, too! I thought that Chevy was gonna come up short with too much wheel spin, but he really worked up a lot of momentum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3TTAcfAcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__OMfr0n5G8

Comment

He isnt making that much power, he has a 38" hitch height, it wouldn't be hard to do that with 450 hp. Put him at a 26" hitch height and most trucks will eat his lunch....

Comment

Plus the flagman waved the red flag which means to STOP. Not dig holes in the track so other vehicles bounce through them and break shit. I am not impressed.

Comment

Working...
              X