Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHRA Unleashed: BangShift's Chad Reynolds Announcing at Indy This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA Unleashed: BangShift's Chad Reynolds Announcing at Indy This Weekend!

Re: NHRA Unleashed: BangShift's Chad Reynolds Announcing at Indy This Weekend!

Oh dear Lord...

We have another announcer in the house.

LOL!

Good luck, Chad! Will there be a live feed we can tap into?

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Thats awesome Chad..... A live feed would be nice!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Dulcet tones -"pleasing to the ears"
        Or - that boy could talk the tail off a rattlesmake !
        Congratulations Chad - don't forget to have fun too.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Good for you Chad .... do us proud!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Don't forget ur nitro minibike for cruzin the pits.. 8)

Comment

Damn it man. I wish I would have know earlier. I would have taken my camera out there and see what kind of shots I could get.
              But I'm needed elsewhere.

Comment

He did a awesome job and a awesome job presenting trophies to the car show guys too!

Comment

BANGShift unleashes Chad !!
                  :D

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/W706dqnJ04M3Rmswe0v*igsh9kYSQx5ZFA9veM2L*LCsBHT*Fy W8-AtFjI46-bCMJwOWU-5XDhoK9MFeNELzQoJ49KD*KiId/unleashed.jpg[/img]

Comment

He did a Great Job..
                    I loved the fact that he did it all from the starting line..that really makes it personable..

I participated in the 11.00 index..
                    this was the best fun Racing I've had since Hot Rod Magazine owned the NMCA..
                    I sure hope this Unleashed deal takes off..
                    I can't wait to be at the Columbus Unleashed race in September!
                    oh, Chad..
                    since no one announced the index racing..how about at least letting the local track announcers
                    handle that aspect of it..
                    and say something to 'em about having a test and tune the night before..something that isn't a hundred bucks..
                    Thanks!

Great Job Chad!
                    Matt

Comment

Columbus?

Isn't that the stompin' grounds for T-Bone Tommy Keane? That guy is one hilarious announcer. You may have to help him up the stairs, but once he is behind the mic, the guy is solid gold. He would be an excellent choice for the index classes if they decide they need someone to fill that airtime.

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Congrats, Chad, on your new gig. I hope you have some voice left.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X