Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Parting Shift: Bumper Cam Footage of Bob Self's 218mph Ford GT From Loring, Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Bumper Cam Footage of Bob Self's 218mph Ford GT From Loring, Maine

Re: The Parting Shift: Bumper Cam Footage of Bob Self's 218mph Ford GT From Loring, Maine

;D
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: The Parting Shift: Bumper Cam Footage of Bob Self's 218mph Ford GT From Loring, Maine

That bumper cam is awesome! Is it still a blown 5.4?
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yessah!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Damn, pretty good!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We got to pit next to these guys and they were really nice folks.
            Watched as the two boys both licensed up to their "B", now going for 200+.
            ;D

Comment

I want to put a bumper cam on my Impala for the OCCA show's autocross. Just out of curiosity sake. I'm sure it won't hold a candle to this excitement.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X