No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find: A Crazy Rare and Totally Cool 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Find: A Crazy Rare and Totally Cool 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon

Re: Craigslist Find: A Crazy Rare and Totally Cool 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon

NICE

I will be surprised if this rig doesn't end up in a poncho museum somewhere.

Cool ride!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Re: Craigslist Find: A Crazy Rare and Totally Cool 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon

As long as it's NOT bagged and fitted with 28's and rubberband tires with a goofy-stupid day-glo paint job, I'll be happy.

Ever since my father bought a '67 Ford Ranch Wagon, I've been smitten with the heirs-apparent to rail freight hacks, especially 2-door models! Beautiful example of the breed!

Comment

Oh...some place like the Rod Shop will get hold of it, put bags and black 20s on it to make it another clown car.

I asked an NSRA tech this past weekend -' The year change thing seemed to work pretty good, but can we PUHLEEZE get a rim height restriction...?' Folks who put 22s on a 61 BelAir should have the car confiscated and they are left walking with a severe limp.

Comment

Originally posted by dougg01
          Folks who put 22s on a 61 BelAir should have the car confiscated and they are left walking with a severe limp.
          I second that emotion!

Comment

NSRA -walker radiator exactly- is hip to the new demo

Comment

Working...
            X