Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Crash Video: A Bad Motorcyclist Pays the Price

Re: Crazy Crash Video: A Bad Motorcyclist Pays the Price

Thank god for the dash cam. That idiot is lucky it was a car he cut in front of insted of a truck.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Hmmm, what was he thinking... this is gonna hurt? Uh-oh? CRAP!? Oooopies!?

After he picked-up the bike, you could tell as he was walking back that he was trying to tell the driver not to call the police. Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen!

Comment

Where the hell are my flip flops?!?!?!....Flippin' idiot!
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

The guy in the car was getting on the throttle pretty good-- it's not safe to go flying through slower traffic on the interstate. Sure, the dude on the bike shouldn't have yanked it over a lane like that, but the guy in the car wasn't being real smart, either.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Keep in mind that this was in a country other than America. Explains much.

'Course, compared to the idiotically-botched ATM robbery reported elsewhere on this site, it explains, um, nothin'!

Comment

Guys like that are the reason paramedics around here carry a snow shovel.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The guy on the bike deserves everything he gets.

Anyone riding a motorbike in shorts, T Shirt and flip flops is an idiot anyway.

Comment

Looking at the vid, I say this is a story about dumb and dumber. Dumb is the jack ass blowing up the right side of slower traffic like he was coming onto the track at Daytona...Dumber is the idiot riding a motobike in shorts and flipflops looking to also pass on the right. I see a couple tickets for dumb, speeding and passing on the right. maybe a ticket for dumber, improper lane change.......

You know what they say, "You cant fix stupid"..........

Comment

hello hamar
                    i just make a little correction,
                    this is Honk Kong the only place in China (with macao) where you drive LEFT.
                    (I know, i know confusing :o) see the painted line on the right is not dotted, so you can see in this place
                    cars or trucks with steering wheel right or left (more confusing :og).
                    so those guy's are already in the "fast lanes" up in the banking of Daytona, so we all know
                    what happen's sometime in the "bank".
                    for me this guy experienced for a few milliseconds what Top-Fuel BIKE rider say about take-off
                    at the hit of the throttle...
                    "it feel like your're standing on the road and....a TRUCK hit you in the back!"
                    so at least they're internet Famous...

Comment

Working...
                    X