Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChadMouth: Bonneville. It's folks like Gary Bauer, it's horsepower, and lots of salt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChadMouth: Bonneville. It's folks like Gary Bauer, it's horsepower, and lots of salt.

Re: ChadMouth: Bonneville. It's folks like Gary Bauer, it's horsepower, and lots of salt.

Wow... great video.... Do well Gary... your missed!!!

Comment

Re: ChadMouth: Bonneville. It's folks like Gary Bauer, it's horsepower, and lots of salt.

Great write up, Chad. What you're saying about Bonneville is what is great about any race or track. It's commeraderie in competition. Just because you want to beat the other guy doesn't mean you can't help him get his car on the track. Besides, isn't better to pass the guy on the track for a trophy, then see him pack up his ride because he couldn't get on the track? It's this kind of attitude that builds friendships and the huge desire to return every year. It's the same thing Freiburger was trying to get across in his article on the Power Tour. A big group of people who have a common passion getting together and enjoying their cars and helping others complete the route.

On the Car Craft Anti Tour last year, I got far more enjoyment out of helping Bill work on his Mustang than I did racing my car. I still got my car out on the track, but I also made a friend in the process.

I hope that if I break down racing or cruising, I'll get help too.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Just got word that Gary passed away yesterday morning. God speed, Gary.

Comment

Working...
        X