Re: English Driver Died Attempting Car Jump Across Harbor

Famous last words...."Hey y'all watch this!"

Comment

Insert "Chaps" for y'all and you nailed it. :D
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Out of respect for the deceased, and the family and friends that remain, I promise - no "Darwin Award" jokes. No matter how easy the decedent may have made it.

Comment

Ok, as long as I can remember there have always been dare devils. Evel Kneivel etc. But NEVER in my life (Im 48) have I heard of so many guys killing themselves in such stupid ways. Maybe because modern electronic media makes it easy to report to so many people. But the mentality of a lot of young guys to throw themsleves into such dangerous situations with little or no forethought amazes me. The "jackass" craze and the ability to capture video is so common now that all these guys (and some girls) are almost dying to get themselves getting hurt on the internet (no pun intended). Skate boarders, BMX & Moto-cross, Xtreme sports, street racers etc. At least when guys my age did it we aimed to come out of it unscathed. Not so it seems with this new breed. All too many times the innocent pay the concequences of these fools actions.

Comment

Working...
          X