Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Parting Shift: A Lap of Road America in a Jerico Equipped 1970 Mustang Road Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: A Lap of Road America in a Jerico Equipped 1970 Mustang Road Racer

Re: The Parting Shift: A Lap of Road America in a Jerico Equipped 1970 Mustang Road Racer

;D ;D ;D

I wonder what the reasoning is for the interior mounted passenger side master cylinder resevoirs
    I'm guessing one for brakes and one for the clutch.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Re: The Parting Shift: A Lap of Road America in a Jerico Equipped 1970 Mustang Road Racer

I was guessing the same thing. Maybe easy to add to if it loses brakes?

Comment

That was a fun trip ...
        ;D

Comment

That right there is why I would love to build my car in the direction of road racing. Just get out there and blast in and out of the turns. Powershifting up and double clutching down. Ya, that gets my blood pumping.
          Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Thanks for that extra bit of torture >
            Welcome to what I see when I close my eyes at night. :D :

Comment

Great vid!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X