• Show
Clear All

• Wretched Excess Video: A Triple Allison V-12 Powered Pulling Tractor

Re: Wretched Excess Video: A Triple Allison V-12 Powered Pulling Tractor

wow.

there is that number 3 in action...

;D
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Dear Santa:

I've really good this year. I would like a 244 piece socket set, some new jackstands and a 9000hp triple-engine pulling tractor.

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

The tuneup sounds perfect!! looks like they're running alcohol, is that EFI or MFI?
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Have you messed around with Allisons Scott?

They're no Merlins, but I think that they are damned neat!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            Have you messed around with Allisons Scott?

They're no Merlins, but I think that they are damned neat!
            they're both about the same to me. I helped a guy do EFI on a 1710 a long time ago, it was a simple distributor engine on gasoline, in a pulling tractor. His plan was to turbocharge it and run it on alcohol but I think he ran out of money or time. We had it running good on gas though. I didn't take pics, like a dumbass.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Damned impressive display of horsepower but calling that thing a tractor is a real stretch. What's the criteria for the definition of "tractor" these days any way? :

Comment

Working...
              X