Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Project Sick Seconds Lives -- Titanic Showdown Set For Hot Rod Drag Week 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Project Sick Seconds Lives -- Titanic Showdown Set For Hot Rod Drag Week 2010

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Project Sick Seconds Lives -- Titanic Showdown Set For Hot Rod Drag Week 2010

I wanted to just post one word. But the kids shouldn't read it.

Remembered seeing that one in a magazine under construction and it looks even better than I imagined it would finished.

Comment

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Project Sick Seconds Lives -- Titanic Showdown Set For Hot Rod Drag Week 2010

Awsome.... Hope to see more pics and videos soon.

Gerrit
      The Netherlands
      www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

Can't wait to see it run in person. I'm going to head down to National Trail for the finals.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I would be there Monday and Tuesday for test and tune and day one. Lots of cool stuff won't make it to the last day. LOL
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Hey, if it can't make it to the end, it wasn't worth seeing anyway right? ;) ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

beautiful paint.........
              67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
              05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

So are they going to let Larry and Denny run heads up for their first run? We know both these cars are pretty capable of being "the 1st", let them run each other. First one to the finish line makes history, should be an epic race.

Comment

Originally posted by just_james
                  So are they going to let Larry and Denny run heads up for their first run? We know both these cars are pretty capable of being "the 1st", let them run each other. First one to the finish line makes history, should be an epic race.
                  I am looking forward to that ultimate race (Terzich vs. Larson, Turbo vs. Centrifugal). BS coverage will be pretty awesome! Looking forward to Drag Week! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                    I would be there Monday and Tuesday for test and tune and day one. Lots of cool stuff won't make it to the last day. LOL
                    x100
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Should be a cool showdown, but I'm still rooting for Larry since the Nova is a real Nova with steel panels and glass; Six Seconds is a fiberglass drag car shell over a tube frame. Just not the same to me.

Comment

Who knows there may be someone unknown who steals Denny and Larrys thunder.You have Lutz and some others who make it VERY interesting.Never know whats going to show up.Thats what makes DW the best gear head event ever. ;)

Comment

yay the big money cars.. what there 100k in that thing..
                          easy..
                          just like every other hot rod thing , IT'S GONE PRO..
                          I'd rather see them make a 10k claimer class, to see what a normal budget guys could come up with
                          maybe a 5k and 10k..
                          these are cool. but like a prostock. the normal car guy will never own or drive one..
                          it's what killed the fastest streetcar thing hotrod did in the late 80's to early 90's..
                          it priced itself out of a field to run..
                          instead of larry vs this tube chassy "street car" I'd much rather see this and mike morgans popeye line up.

Comment

amen Ironhead

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                              yay the big money cars.. what there 100k in that thing..
                              easy..
                              just like every other hot rod thing , IT'S GONE PRO..
                              I'd rather see them make a 10k claimer class, to see what a normal budget guys could come up with
                              maybe a 5k and 10k..
                              these are cool. but like a prostock. the normal car guy will never own or drive one..
                              it's what killed the fastest streetcar thing hotrod did in the late 80's to early 90's..
                              it priced itself out of a field to run..
                              instead of larry vs this tube chassy "street car" I'd much rather see this and mike morgans popeye line up.
                              One really high dollar car in drag week, is less than 1% of the number of cars that enter. lame post. check it out once before you write it off as "gone pro"

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X