No announcement yet.

Caption This Photo: Cherry Bomb Glasspack Undergoes Full Technical Inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caption This Photo: Cherry Bomb Glasspack Undergoes Full Technical Inspection

Jack..."I don't know why we're looking through this damn thing."

Tom..."I don't either, but Dad did it so it must be right."

Moments later Brian is explaining the role of the perforations, packing and straight through design of a Cherry Bomb muffler all while looking through the end at the boys and then making engine noises with it.

Don't laugh, every one of us has looked through every single muffler we've gotten our hands on, and most of us have made engine noise through them. You can admit it here. It's okay. We're like AA. It will be our little secret.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Re: Caption This Photo: Cherry Bomb Glasspack Undergoes Full Technical Inspection

yup, tom, dad will not beable to blow this one up,but jack what happens when this bulllet gets blown off...
      both say into the muffler at same time,carnage, then giggle and drop it on brians toes :D

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad

Don't laugh, every one of us has looked through every single muffler we've gotten our hands on, and most of us have made engine noise through them. You can admit it here. It's okay. We're like AA. It will be our little secret.
        Heck, I won a pair of Flowmaster mufflers on Power Tour for making engine noises into the microphone! Matter of fact, they're on the Malibu now.

Making engine noises through a new muffler is one of life's simple but rewarding pleasures. I am not ashamed.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Tom: "This end looks OK, how does your end look Jack" ?

Jack: "Zzzzzzzzzzzz"

;D

Comment

Jack: So...ah, which way is in and which way is out?

Tom: I dunno. Why?

Jack: I got to know where to shove to potato
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
            X