New NHRA Division Director Points to End of Gateway International Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NHRA Division Director Points to End of Gateway International Raceway

Re: New NHRA Division Director Points to End of Gateway International Raceway

This sucks big time. We lost Mid America Raceway a number of years back, and now we're going to lose our only other 1/4 track. I guess I need to learn to race 1/8 mile and drive twice as far to do it.

Comment

I've said it before but this really sucks. I'm going to attend as many nights as I can before the end of the year. The next closest track is an Outlaw 1/8 mile track 1.5 hrs away with a schedule that doesn't work for me at all.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Bret Kepner is the MAN! He has always been a straight shooter, We at lethal1320.com value having him as a friend and Moderator of the board. If you ever want to know the straight scoop and nothing less hes the one to hear it from. Forget what you heard and listen to the man himself. A track as great as this one will not sit for long and if they ever get the Taxes worked out its a done deal someone will snatch this place so fast Dovers heads will spin! The future remains to be uncertain for the track but for sure it wont sit long!

Comment

Working...
        X