No announcement yet.

Cool Video: 1980's Sand Drag Action Complete With an Awesome Blower Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Video: 1980's Sand Drag Action Complete With an Awesome Blower Explosion

Re: Cool Video: 1980's Sand Drag Action Complete With an Awesome Blower Explosion

makes ya wonder if some of the old funny cars and dragsters from the 70s & 80s were retired to sand drag racing after thier career on the pavement track
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: Cool Video: 1980's Sand Drag Action Complete With an Awesome Blower Explosion

How on earth did I miss this blog?

Great stuff!!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I was sold as soon as I read "Complete With an Awesome Blower Explosion".

Comment

all those shows where cool back then, to bad we don't have a motorsports nick at night. like channel that runs reruns of all those and more

Comment

Gary Scelzi and Alan & Blaine Johnson started their drag racing careers at the sand drags.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Awesome blower explosion and then he ran it over HAHAHA
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
              X